Thursday, December 28, 2017

Top Ten Photo Picks for 2017 - Howard Watson Trail

Since retiring I've had the luxury of being able to ride my bicycle every morning...well, almost every morning, throughout three seasons of the year.  It's great exercise that's easy on the knees and it's a great way to start the day. My cycling route takes me along a section of the Howard Watson Trail. The Howard Watson Trail is a rail trail. As a child, I used to walk along sections of this rail line with my dad on our hikes through the woods. That woods is now a subdivision, but the trail still retains some of the wilderness of the past. This year I began photographing the trail on my morning bike rides. These are my Top Ten Photo Picks for 2017 - Howard Watson Trail.

Chickadee on Sumac Bob Bee in Wild Rose

Goat's Beard Tiger Lily Monarch Butterfly

Spear Thistle Morning Mist on Logan's Pond Water Dance (Canada Goose on Logan's Pond)

Morning Frost on Queen Anne's Lace Seed Head Milkweed Seed Pod & Seeds

🔍To return to the main page, please click on the banner at the top of this page or click on this link: Cupola Corner Blog